This is a Cycling New Zealand sanctioned event.
All Entrants in the U19, U17,U15, categories are to produce their Cycling NZ Licence at the Saturday morning registration. For U13 a Secondary School Licence will be accepted.
Registration opens at 9.00am -10.00am by Otane Arts and Crafts Hall corner Higginson St and White Rd where you can pick up your transponder and race numbers which you will need for every stage of the junior tour, and is to be returned to the timing team at the end of the last stage on Sunday with your cloth race numbers.
You must sign on at every stage and attend every race briefing.
1. Entries will only be accepted via the Junior Tour Registration site and must be received by the advertised closing date September 6th . Any queries contact the Event Manager
2. A separate entry is required for each entrant
3. Entries will not be accepted unless signed and accompanied by the correct entry fee
4. Entries will not be accepted by telephone
5. Timing transponders are used in all stages and must be fitted correctly to bikes. At the conclusion of all racing, cloth numbers and transponder must be returned to the timing team or race officials.
6. Timing software uses the 1 sec rule; gaps in sprints mean added time.
7. Sign in is required before each stage and must be completed in person (no proxy) 10minutes before race start. Failure will result in a 30sec penalty
8. Attendance at prize giving following each stage is encouraged, failure to attend can result in a 30sec penalty
9. Riders withdrawing after commencement of any stage must advise the Chief Commissaire. Do not cross the finish line with your transponder if you are withdrawing from the event.
10. Racing is conducted under CNZ rules except as stated otherwise.
11. All roads are open - New Zealand RoadRules apply
12. The Chief Commissaire reserves the right to alter advertised course details and his decision on all matters pertaining to this event are final